Helping you to protect what matters most

Few things in life can provide more peace of mind than having a secure financial future. Whether it’s your family, home or lifestyle, knowing that the things that are most important to you are protected if the worst should happen means you can enjoy the here and now without worrying about what the future may hold.

What do you need help with?

Your future is unknown and it’s important to consider the risks and be prepared if things don’t go to plan.

Questions to ask yourself:

  • How long could you last without income?
  • What would you do if you couldn’t afford to pay your Mortgage?
  • How would you cope if the main wage earner died?

If you have a mortgage, people who depend on your income, or you want to protect your lifestyle in the event of illness, protection insurance could help you and your family avoid a financial disaster. 

Having this cover in place will help you deal with the financial difficulties that could arise in the event of Death, being diagnosed with a Critical illness or not being able to work due to Accident or Illness. 

We help you to find the right policy, cover, and for a price within your budget.

Home insurance is a type of insurance product that protects your property and your belongings against perils such as fire, smoke, explosion, lightning or earthquake, Malicious damage or vandalism, storm or flood etc.

There are three main types of home insurance: 

  • Buildings insurance
  • Contents insurance
  • Combined buildings and contents insurance.

Buildings insurance covers the cost of repairing damage to the structure of your property. This includes the walls, windows and roof as well as permanent fixtures and fittings such as baths, toilets and fitted kitchens.

As a general rule, buildings insurance covers the cost of rebuilding your house from the ground up.

Contents insurance, on the other hand, covers the cost of replacing your belongings in your home if they are damaged, destroyed or stolen.

Generally, your ‘contents’ are defined as the items that you would take with if you moved home.

A Mortgage Payment Protection plan or sometimes called a ASU Accident sickness and Redundancy cover  is designed to ensure that you are able to continue to make your mortgage (and other related expenditure) payments in the event of accident, sickness or unemployment.

These are short term income protection polices and will generally pay out for one or two years but can be invaluable when the worst happens.

Payment Protection Insurance is optional. There are other providers of Payment Protection Insurance and other products designed to protect you against the loss of income. For impartial information about insurance, please visit the website at

Income Protection does not cover you for redundancy however can cover you if you are unable to work due to illness or disability until you are well enough to return to work, or until the end of the policy term providing  long term income protection.

When choosing Long Term Income Protection cover, you need to know exactly which kind of plan you are buying as there are commonly two types, ‘own occupation’ and ‘working tasks’.  We are here to guide and advice you on the available options.

Ready to get in touch?

Book a FREE initial home visit or talk to one of our experienced financial advisers today to discuss your needs.


01902 757878


1A Upper Green,Tettenhall, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV6 8QQ

The guidance and/or information contained in this website is subject to UK regulatory regime and is therefore restricted to consumers based in the UK. Mortgage & Financial Solutions Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Quilter Financial Services Ltd and Quilter Mortgage Planning Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Quilter Financial Services Ltd and Quilter Mortgage Planning Limited are entered on the FCA register under reference 440703 and 440718.

Mortgage & Financial Solutions Ltd is registered in England & Wales No: 09627028. Registered Office: 1A Upper Green Tettenhall Wolverhampton West Midlands, WV6 8QQ. For mortgage advice we give clients the option to pay by fee rather than commission. The level of fees will vary according to individual circumstances. Estate planning is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Will writing is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Trusts are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

View our privacy policy here -